Conflict is a normal part of living in a diverse world. Transforming Conflict: Tools for Building Respect in Our Diverse World teaches students to approach conflicts with cooperation and mutual respect.
We are proud to present our newest curriculum, Transforming Conflict! Features include:
- Interactive lessons and activities designed for Grades 6-12
- Full alignment with Common Core ELA-Literacy, National Curriculum Standards for Social Studies, and Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning standards
- Profiles of five of Tanenbaum’s Peacemakers in Action to connect student learning to real-world experiences
Transforming Conflict teaches vital social and emotional skills. Students will:
- Understand that conflict is a normal part of living in a diverse world
- Practice skills of self-understanding, respectful communication, and empathetic concern
- Learn about role models among Tanenbaum’s Peacemakers in Action who are transforming conflicts around the globe
- Explore how to apply conflict transformation skills in everyday life
Transforming Conflict is available for free thanks to the Nissan Foundation.
For more information, contact [email protected] today.