Today is filled with excitement…
After a year of hard work, Tanenbaum is ecstatic to announce the launch of our new website! Click the video above for a fun glimpse into the new site.
Promising a cleaner and easier-to-navigate experience that clearly describes Tanenbaum’s work, our new website shows off and presents many new projects, programs, and resources.
We wanted to share a few exciting developments on our website:
- Our new and revised menu allows for easier, more seamless navigation
- Our donations page has been revamped, and we now accept recurring donations for the first time online!
- A brand-new podcast titled: Peacemakers in Action
- The launch of the long-awaited 2nd editions of Tanenbaum’s popular education curricula, Religions in My Neighborhood and World Olympics
- Tanenbaum’s launch of the new Curricula for Nursing in partnership with Columbia University’s School of Nursing!
- A new Tanenbaum Membership program that combines our Corporate Membership and Hospital Membership in one program.
- A News and Events section including brand new resources, press releases, and events!
- Over 100 new images and banners, plus new pages to explore!
This project would not have been possible without our wonderful donors who supported this project.
Thank you to all our donors:
Mary Jane Brock
Joyce S. Dubensky
Arthur Sulzberger Jr.
We cannot wait for you to see what we have been working on!
Rev. Mark Fowler, CEO, Tanenbaum
Nicole Margaretten, Communications Manager – Creative Content, Tanenbaum