We are thankful to all who participated and contributed to meaningful conversations around our theme Imagine. Create. Build. Embrace Religious Diversity. Thank you to our sponsors, The Walt Disney Company, Microsoft, Merck & Co., Target, and AllianceBernstein for their support of the Summit and commitment to religious diversity in the Workplace.
Weren’t able to attend the Summit? Want to share the sessions with colleagues and friends? All of our sessions are found on Tanenbaum’s YouTube channel for you to watch and share.
Here are some highlights from our Religious Diversity Leadership Summit:
- Keynote address from Merck & Co’s Celeste Warren on the importance of including religious diversity in DEI strategies.
- Comedian and award-winning writer, actor, and director, Ramy Youssef’s heartfelt and inspiring conversation with Tanenbaum CEO Mark Fowler around respectful representation and authentic storytelling.
- Conversation on Religion, Culture, and the Organization with Cultural Anthropologist Jörg Schmitz and Tanenbaum CEO Mark Fowler.
- The Global Senior Leadership panel shared better practices for driving their interfaith and faith-based Employee Resource Groups’ impact
- Pew Research Center’s Jonathan Evans gave insightful interpretations of their 2021 report entitled “Religion in India: Tolerance and Segregation.”
- Daniel A. Cox, Senior Fellow in Polling and Public Opinion at the American Enterprise Institute and Director of the Survey Center on American Life explored data on religion and public opinion.
Additionally, we invite you to fill out our Summit feedback survey to help inform and shape our future programming.
This Summit is part of Tanenbaum’s 3,000 Conversations for Building Respect series in honor of our 30th Anniversary. Please join us in this effort by recording your thoughts on how the Summit sessions impacted you and your work, and what practical actions you can take to support religious diversity in the workplace.
Rev. Mark Fowler