- Read – 9/11 Facts and Fiction: Resources and reflections by Tanenbaum CEO, Rev. Mark Fowler and Tanenbaum staff members on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11.
- Read – September 11 Fact Sheet: An easy-to-use resource sheet highlighting the facts and history of 9/11.
- Watch – REFUGE Screening Event and Q+A: Tanenbaum hosted a virtual screening and Q+A of REFUGE. This documentary captures the story of Chris Buckley, a former White Supremacist who uses the power of intentional conversations to find healing from the people he once hated – a Muslim cardiac doctor and a community of refugees.
- Engage – Explaining Extremism and Addressing Islamophobia:
Five practical steps about how parents and educators can explain extremism and address Islamophobia.
- Read – Extreme Prejudice: Practical approaches to teaching about religious extremism.
- Read – Hind Kabawat’s Full Testimony: U.S. House Committee Hearing on the Islamic State and Religious Minorities
- Read – Reflections: A selection of comments we received about Charlottesville.
- Read – Testimony at U.S. House Committee Hearing on the Islamic State and Religious Minorities: A resource sheet about Tanenbaum Peacemaker in Action, Hind Kabawat.
- Watch – Extremists in Opposition: A Dangerous Symbiosis: Hear reformed white supremacist Arno Michaelis share his experiences and how the actions and rhetoric of opposing extremist movements fuel each other.
- Watch – Extreme Prejudice, a webinar hosted by Teaching Tolerance: Available as a recording, this webinar presents strategies for educators on how to teach about extremism safely and accurately. The webinar includes ways to inspire students and children to make their environments more inclusive.
- Watch – Privilege, Race, and Religion in the United States with Robert P. Jones, Ph.D.: A conversation with Tanenbaum CEO, Rev. Mark Fowler, and Robert P. Jones, Ph.D., CEO and Founder, Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) and author of White Too Long explore the relationship between American Christianity and white supremacy.