This collection brings together the pioneers of Jewish-Christian dialogue from the US, Europe and Israel, and a new generation of scholars, teachers and activists involved in the field.
- The last 50 years of Jewish-Christian relations
- Institutional documents
- Tradition’s role in Jewish-Christian relations
- Dialogue and the media
- Worship in a post-modern age
- Jewish-Christian relations and wider interfaith dialogue
- Jewish-Christian relations: the road ahead.
Edited by Edward Kessler (Center for Jewish-Christian Relations), John T. Pawlikowski (Catholic Theological Union) and Judith Banki (Tanenbaum).
Subject to applicable sales tax for New York state residents.