DESCRIPTION OF PROGRAM
The Video Production Internship is an exciting opportunity to contribute to Tanenbaum’s Communication Department and take a leading role in the creation of multi-media resources that support Tanenbaum’s work combating religious bigotry.
The Video Production Intern will be part of the Communications Department and participate in departmental strategy discussions as well as the daily production responsibilities of the department.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Convert a minimum of 1 Tanenbaum resource from PDF to a multi-media version for educational purposes.
- Creating a 1 minute social-media video for our Peace Made Possible
- Work with the Development team to create a multi-media fundraising campaign.
- Edit video footage from past events, including the Peacemakers in Action Network Working Retreat.
- Complete a minimum of 4 new videos during internship period.
- Review and transcribe Tanenbaum videos.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPECTATIONS
- Commitment to the mission and goals of Tanenbaum.
- Ability to translate concepts into enticing, clear and concise videos.
- Computer skills. Knowledge of video editing software (i.e. Adobe Premiere Pro) and YouTube.
- Exceptional storytelling skills as evidenced in application materials.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Detailed oriented and highly organized and productive.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- College experience or equivalent.
- Sense of humor.
All work produced for Tanenbaum by the employee is the work product of Tanenbaum and may not be used by the Communications Intern outside of Tanenbaum-authorized activities.
The Video Production Intern reports to the Communications Managers and will work a minimum of 2 days a week. The internship length will be determined based on the organization’s needs and the applicant’s availability. Priority will be given to applicants with an ability to contribute for at least 3+ months.
The Communications Intern is an unpaid position. Tanenbaum will work with you and your school so that you receive academic credit for the internship.
Please send a cover letter, résumé, a very brief writing sample and links to two videos (with credits) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the name of the position in the subject line of your email.
No phone calls, please.
TANENBAUM | Center for Interreligious Understanding
55 Broad Street, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10004
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com