Transfers of Information to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Your personal data (“Information”) may be processed in the United States and other countries outside the European Economic Area (“Third Countries”), that may not offer the same level of data protection as that afforded by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). We will process Information (or procure that it be processed) in the Third Countries in accordance with the requirements of applicable law, which may include having appropriate contractual undertakings in legal agreements with service providers who process Information on our behalf in such Third Countries.
For how long do we keep your Information?
We will generally keep Information about you for as long as necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was collected, or for such longer period if required under applicable law or necessary for the purposes of our other legitimate interests.
We will, from time to time, review the purpose for which we have collected Information about you and decide whether to retain it, update it, or securely delete it, if the Information is no longer required.
What are your rights?
You have certain rights under GDPR in respect of the Information we hold about you and which you may exercise. These rights are:
- to request access to your Information;
- to request rectification of inaccurate or incomplete Information;
- to request erasure of your Information (a “right to be forgotten”);
- to restrict the processing of your Information in certain circumstances;
- to object to our use of your Information, such as where we have considered such use to be necessary for our legitimate interests (e.g. in the case of direct marketing activities);
- where relevant, to request the portability of your Information;
- where you have given consent to the processing of your Information, to withdraw your consent; and
- to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
How to Contact us