- Religious & Spiritual Approaches to Anti-Racism: Religious and spiritual communities are actively engaged in anti-racism work. This fact sheet highlights organizations and initiatives working to move the needle toward justice.
- Anti-Semitism – What, Where and Why?: Defining precisely what is- and is not- anti-Semitism is challenging. This fact sheet looks at what anti-Semitism is, how it evolved, and whether it’s unique. With this resource, we intend to provide a brief overview of a vast and complicated topic.
Prejudice and Disinformation
- The Five Ways to Avoid Falling Prey to Fake News: Believe it…or Not: Five Ways to Conquer Fake News
- What is Fake News? Do You Know?: Fake News – the Five Key Takeaways
- Problematic Quotes From Elected Representatives
- White Supremacy: An Overview: A comprehensive fact sheet about the varied white supremacist movements and groups.
- Questions for Consideration: A resource to use alongside “White Supremacy: An Overview”.
- Extremists in Opposition: A Dangerous Symbiosis: Hear reformed white supremacist Arno Michaelis share his experiences and how the actions and rhetoric of opposing extremist movements fuel each other.
- Questions for Consideration: A resource to use alongside the video.
- Arno: A Transformation Story: In this short video, former white supremacist Arno Michaelis shares why he became a neo-Nazi, how he became exhausted by hatred, and how unexpected kindness changed the course of his life.
- Reflections: A selection of comments we received about Charlottesville.
Terrorism and Extremism
- Talking Terrorism…Did You Know?: A resource with the latest facts about global terrorism.
- Questions for Consideration: A resource to use alongside the fact sheet for educators, parents, any of us.
- Opposition to Places of Worship and Religious Practices in the U.S.: See how historical opposition to places of worship affected so many communities and how it continues to do so…
- Questions for Consideration: A question sheet that may be used alongside “Opposition to Places of Worship and Religious Practices in the U.S.”.
- Explaining Extremism and Addressing Islamophobia: Five practical steps about how parents and educators can explain extremism and address Islamophobia.
- Questions for Consideration: A question sheet that may be used alongside “Explaining Extremism and Addressing Islamophobia”.
- Five Ways to Counter Extremists on Social Media: A “How To” resource sheet for rising above social media extremists and right-wing hate groups.
- Questions for Consideration: A question sheet to use alongside “Five Ways to Counter Extremists on Social Media.”
Click here to return to the main Combating Extremism page.