I am pleased to share that for the 6th year in a row, I will be presenting on Tanenbaum’s behalf at the Forum on Workplace Inclusion (taking place March 17th-19th in Minneapolis). This year, I will be joined by several outstanding co-presenters for two exciting sessions:
- Faith-Based ERGs: The Next Wave – Exploring the journey of faith-based ERGs at three different companies. Co-presented by:
- Camille Torres: Manager, Diversity and Inclusion, Human Resources – AXA Equitable
- Tracey Seward: North America Sponsor for Interfaith – Accenture
- Shanti Samuel: Merck Interfaith Organization Lead – Merck
- Religion and Health Care: Solutions for Patient, Provider, and Institutional Challenges – Through case study discussions, this session will address the unique challenges of religion and health care. Co-presented by:
- Darryl Hughes: Manager, Cultural Diversity – Meridian Health
We hope you will join us for this engaging and informative event!
To learn more, please visit the conference website.
– Mark Fowler, Managing Director of Programs