Hey, every week can’t be jam-packed, right? This week, some pieces on the National Day of Prayer following up on Tuesday’s post, along with bits and pieces of interest across the spectrum.
As always, news starts below the jump…
First up, the National Day of Prayer:
- Will White House Observe National Day of Prayer? (USA Today)
- National Day of Reason vs. National Day of Prayer (Examiner.com)
- National Day of Prayer Events Overshadowed by Politics (Religion News Service)
And now some bits and pieces…
- Healthcare facility settles lawsuit over shaving of elderly Sikh man (The Panthic Weekly)
- Man not laughing at jailor’s jokes on religion, condoms (The Herald Journal)
- Trustee’s Wife: No Religious Songs in School (San Leandro Times)
Stay tuned for another post this afternoon from our Conflict Res team, and enjoy the weekend – hopefully, it’s as beautiful where you are as it is where we are!