Are buses the newest (old-school) form of social media? The Freedom From Religious Foundation continues its controversial ad techniques in California and Wisconsin.
In other news, WashPo’s On Faith blog has some worthwhile guest commentary, the Air Force faces more charges of religious discrimination, Obama calls for reconciliation at the National Prayer Breakfast, and how some Muslim investors are weathering the financial downturn.
- Freedom From Religious Foundation Places Ads on Madison Buses (Madison Capital Times)
- G-D Bless America (On Faith)
- AF Colonel Accused of Imposing Religion (Stars & Stripes)
- Obama Urges Faith to Unite, Not Divide Americans (Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life)
- Muslim Investors Profit by Adhering to Faith (San Francisco Chronicle