Ways to Take Action
- Five Ways to Combat Anti-Semitism NOW!: A resource for learning about and combating anti-Semitism
- Hear Our Founding Fathers!: A resource for July 4th tweeting
- Courageous Conversations: We shared a night of Courageous Conversations at Brooklyn Law School. Our panelists Arno Michaelis and Mubin Shaikh shared powerful and aspirational stories of conversations that pulled them out of extremism, while panelist Kiran Thadhani discussed dialogue’s transferable devices for any situation. Spend some time watching the footage from the evening, then share with your communities and plan a Courageous Conversation of your very own!
Download our Courageous Conversations Activity resource.
- The Five Ways to Avoid Falling Prey to Fake News: Believe it…or Not: Five Ways to Conquer Fake News
- What is Fake News? Do You Know?: Fake News – the Five Key Takeaways
- Take our fake news survey
- To read and download our resources on fake news, please visit our Prejudice and Extremism page.
- Take our anti-Semitism survey
- Take our survey and combat extremism
- Tree of Life – Five Ways You Can Take Action Now
- Against the Ban? Five Things You Can Do Now: A list of resources and ideas for taking action.