Our 2021 Summit is now past, more information about the event is below. If you have any questions about upcoming Summits or other workplace events, please reach out to [email protected]
This year’s theme is Do the Work: Build a Bigger Table.
We know many of you are working remotely and screen time is draining. For this reason, we’re spreading programming across multiple days. We also hope this means more of you can join us.
Sessions will be live at 12PM EST and last for one hour. Recordings will be made available afterward along with relevant resources and more.
- Tuesday, May 4: Opening keynote by Sarah Eagle Heart (Oglala Lakota), award-winning advocate, storyteller and executive.
- Tuesday, May 11: Lessons from Tanenbaum’s Peacemakers for engaging in authentic, difficult discussions in the Workplace.
- Thursday, May 13: Continue the conversation in a deep dive discussion: how does this apply in the workplace?
- Tuesday, May 18: A panel of four women from diverse industries and backgrounds share insights for all how experiences and traditions inform their professions.
- Tuesday, May 25: Pew Research Center shares the latest demographic data and trends concerning religious diversity.
- Thursday, May 27: Continue the conversation in a deep dive discussion: how does this data inform the workplace?
- Thursday, June 3: Closing keynote and Learning Lab with Tanenbaum CEO, Mark Fowler.
We also hope you can join us on the evening of June 3rd for our Peace Made Possible Gala!
Rev. Mark Fowler